Hiking in Jachenau (Part I)

Sunday, June 15, 2003. We went on a hike in the mountains near Jachenau, a village located at the foot of the Alps about 80 km south of Munich.

Click on pictures to enlarge.

The Jachenau valley.

Piles of shit on the porch ...

... and tractor eggs in the garden, that’s country lifestyle at its best.

75% of the hiking team, the remaining 25% are hiding behind the camera. Sigi had drunk too much beer the evening before and decided to stay at home.

Which way?

This way, please.

Next page ...